Courses - 1st Year 2010-2011.
For University module information click here.
For Department of Spanish course outlines see below
All students are asked to carefully read their student handbook, this contains important information that all students need to know.
Please take careful note of the following in particular;
- Required Module
A required module is a compulsory module in a programme which must be passed without compensation (i.e. a mark
of 40% achieved) in order to progress in that programme.
- Compulsory Module
A compulsory module in a programme is one which is obligatory for all students taking that programme.
- Optional Module
An optional module in a programme is one which may be chosen from a number of available modules but which is
- Assessment – both continuous assessment and examinations
For further information on Marks and Standards please click here.
- All students should purchase or have access to a good Spanish-English dictionary. The
- Department of Spanish recommends the following dictionaries:
- Oxford Spanish-English Dictionary
- Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
Students can spend a year abroad between 2nd and 3rd Year.
Last edited: Thursday, 18-Aug-2011 14:08:46 IST